Affirmations are statements that you make to yourself that can be either positive or negative. When you make an affirmation, you are asserting that something exists or is true. Affirmations are powerful as every thought you think and word you say is actively creating your future, whether you recognize it or not. If you think negative thoughts, you will draw negative outcomes and limitations to your life; positive thoughts on the other hand have the power to create the incredible results and experiences you’ve been looking for.
Whatever you think about or affirm in your conscious mind is accepted as being true by your subconscious mind.
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t; you’re right.”
It’s important to learn to use affirmations effectively. You may have had the experience over time of using affirmations and not seeing the results that you hoped for. One reason for this may be that your subconscious mind may not be accepting that the statement you are making as true. If the affirmation doesn’t fit your current belief system, you may have trouble internalizing it which will significantly limit the effectiveness.
The words of an affirmation are not a magic wand that will magically transform your external life; instead they are a powerful tool you can use to change the way you feel about an area of your life. And changing the way you feel about something will change the way you think about that thing. This in turn will cause you to take different actions and create powerful results. Change your beliefs, change your life.
While using the affirmations I’ve included below, or any other affirmations, be sure that the statement resonates with you, that it FEELS right. If it doesn’t, see what simple changes you can make to the affirmation that will make it true for YOU. For example, if making money is easy for me doesn’t feel like an accurate or believable statement to you, how about changing it to something like, I am eager to make money easily, or I am capable of making money easily. The important part is that you believe the statement and that you can fully experience the feeling of the statement being true, right now, in your life.
- Money comes to me easily and frequently.
- I can afford to buy whatever I want.
- Making money is easy for me.
- I am a money magnet.
- I deserve to be wealthy and successful.
- I attract riches into my everyday life.
- I am worthy of wealth.
- I have positive beliefs about money.
- Attracting money into my life is fun and exciting.
- I believe there is enough money for everyone.
- I attract success into my life.
- I am worthy of success.
- I have a rewarding career that pays me very well.
- I am confident that my ideal job is just around the corner.
- I always achieve everything I set out to do.
- I have the power to succeed in whatever I do.
- My business grows more successful each and every day.
- I feel successful and confident.
- My mind is focused on attracting success into my life.
- I chose to be successful.
- I deserve to be healthy and strong.
- I love and nurture my body.
- I am healthier and healthier each and every day.
- I enjoy perfect health and energy.
- I am living a full and healthy life.
- I appreciate my body more and more every day.
- I am blessed with abundant health.
- I choose to be healthy and pain free.
- I enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
- Keeping my body healthy and fit is important to me.
- My life is filled with love and happiness.
- I am worthy of being loved.
- I am in a loving, caring and supportive relationship.
- I allow myself to be loved fully.
- I deserve to be treated with love and respect.
- I see love in everyone around me.
- I celebrate love and life.
- I share my love with others.
- I am willing to love myself unconditionally.
- I am cherished and valued.
To be the most effective you should recite affirmations multiple times per day. Big changes are brought about by big shifts in how you think, and the goal of using affirmations is to change what you believe and how you feel about a certain topic. Make your affirmation a constant part of everything that you do. Recite it when you wake up, in the shower, driving to work, when you have downtime during the day, while your washing dishes and right before you go to sleep at night.
If you have trouble remembering to recite your affirmation, write it down on sticky notes and place it all around your home or set reminders on your phone. The important thing is to develop a consistent habit.
And finally, you will want to ensure that you put as much feeling into reciting the affirmation as possible. An affirmation made with passion and conviction is going to be much more powerful than an affirmation made with little to no feeling behind it.
Affirmations are powerful tools that you can use to make big changes in your life and bring about positive change. I wish you all the best in manifesting everything your heart desires. Please leave me a comment below and let me know if you’ve used affirmations in the past or if this is something you’re planning to do in the future. Thank you so much for visiting!